Job descriptionManager, Operations Wholesale
Our client is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names. They are seeking a Manager, Operations Wholesale to join their team!
Manager, Operations Wholesale Roles and Responsibilities:
• Review and analyze all customer orders in the beginning of the Season before EDI application to ensure all data is correct
• Process all EDI orders in SAP.
• Analyze all discrepancies and advise Sales Manager and Sales Administration. Correct the data in SAP after disposition is received from the Sales Manager.
• Create Shipping Analysis daily for the dedicated brand to keep the Sales Manager and Sales Administration abreast of shipping status.
• Work with warehouse for all special requests.
• Work closely with Customer Service in Milan to monitor the shipping status for the upcoming season.
• Create a weekly report updating the status for the season, including the status of the open balances.
• Participate in a weekly shipping meeting with the sales team.
• Process daily dropship orders for all customers, using the DSCO and SPS Commerce platforms.
• Work closely with Logistics Department to keep abreast of incoming receiving from Italy.
• Request credit approval on accounts.
• Maintain orders for all accounts – ensuring punctual shipments, expedient processing of special/additional orders throughout the collection season.
Manager, Operations Wholesale Key Qualifications:
• High proficiency of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree • Excellent organizational and multi-talking skills adhering to deadlines and ensuring accuracy
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Team player
• Preferred: Knowledge of SAP system
• Preferred: Knowledge of Ticketing systems
• At least 3-5 years of experience in the field