One of our outstanding agency clients in NYC is looking for a Manager-Paid Search to work a full time role.
HQ is in NYC but this role can be fully remote: open to candidates nationwide, but must be able to maintain EST hours to support team and client operations.
This agency cares about work life balance, and has dynamic and team building leadership practices.
If you are looking to step up from an Associate Manager role or looking for your next opportunity to work on a focus client, please apply.
A passionate and driven search professional, you excel at translating the digital strategy set at the senior level into daily tactical execution. You’re ready to challenge the status quo to produce world-class search campaigns for high profile brands and take pride in your ability to clearly articulate the outcomes of the tactics and the strategy to the client as the day-to-day client lead. You thrive in a multi-functional role and enjoy training and coaching team members to ensure flawless tactical execution.
- Exhibit understanding and ability to clearly discuss paid search and social fundamentals (Acronyms, Jargon, etc.)
- Lead a day-to-day client and cross-department relationships
- Drive client growth through data-drive and qualitative recommendations
- Supports business growth efforts by assisting others with proposals, research and data collection
- Oversees and manages client reports and analysis
- Works with search director to develop campaign strategies and is responsible for the execution of search campaigns against the strategy
- Support meaningful test ideas: soliciting recommendations to client and able to effectively execute and measure
- Lead virtual and in-person presentations in a polished, energetic way, displaying story-telling elements throughout
- Establish understanding of media types beyond paid search and understand how paid search fits into a larger digital/marketing strategy
- Create and present case studies, POVs, etc.
- Display basic management skills, including understanding of setting expectations, ability to train others, delegate tasks and provide feedback
- Have clear POV on best practices for how to manage Vendor Relationships
- Express differences on Media Metrics
- Lead, develop and manage junior staff
- Offer guidance support, direction and provide development opportunities and ongoing feedback
- Ensure direct reports have received all tools and training to excel in their roles, this includes but is not limited to deal math, sales techniques and excel
- Main team contact for questions or problem solving
- Assist team with conflict resolution, conference calls and meetings where necessary
- Coaches and mentors team and evaluate staffing needs and makes recommendations for direct reports training/development, responsible for performance evaluations & regular feedback
- Supports and drives corporate culture initiatives
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of paid search and social preferred
- Expert on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Yahoo & Bing
- Have basic story-telling ability as well as ability to lead virtual and in-person presentations
- Experience with within an agency environment required
- Excellent writing skills with an attention to detail
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required
- Ability to multitask and handle other duties as assigned
- B2B and Lead Gen experience is a plus
- Healthcare or insurance client familiarity preferred but not necessary
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, or a related field
Additional points to note:
- Candidate should have at least 3+ years of experience in Paid Search.
Ideally focused on Paid Search vs. multiple disciplines, but Craft knowledge and comfortability in platforms is extremely important.
- Candidate should be comfortable being the lead day to day voice for the channel, partnering closely with an AD (+VP support).
- Candidate should ideally have experience working on a team; bonus points would be if anyone had reported into them or if they helped assist Junior team members on their team.