Our client, a global leader in the marketing and media space, is looking for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator, to join their team on a Fulltime basis. This role can start immediately, will be 3 months (with potential to extend), and CAN be completely remote. Canadian talent preferred.
As part the International Marcomms team who protect and build the reputation of the brand and support the highest value revenue opportunities - you will have clear and creative marketing and communications campaigns that engage and educate our associates and external audiences. We generate commercial leads, help tell smart stories and create demand for our products and services.
Under the leadership of a new Americas leader, you will coordinate the daily marketing and communications activities, both internal and external to drive growth. You will, however, spend a majority of your time supporting the Canada business.
From your manager, you will learn and refine how to plan, coordinate and execute marketing and communications activities including events management, promotion and branding materials development, website and digital/social media management, and internal communications and engagement. You will do so according to global, regional, and local guidelines in order to meet the business plan.
- Campaign coordination - connect with team (commercial leads and additional Marcomms leaders) in order to create and idealize what type of campaign, and campaign elements, they want to execute; This person would be in charge of activation of campaign
- Localize new product launches / enhancements / materials
- Supporting the creation and localization of media releases and report exposure metrics.
- Assisting in compiling responses to media enquiries.
- Coordinate the local PR agency
- Assisting in the coordination of in-house and external industry events for the organization including invitations and follow up communications campaigns
- Work with key stakeholders to support the creation of engaging and digitally advances internal and client communications and tools
- Provide hands-on support in the exploring and execution of communications tools and measurable technology. These must be aligned to drive revenue.
- Establish and maintain open communication channels with other associates and clients via newsletters, email blasts, and other regular or ad hoc channels tapping into local, regional and global trends to provide updates on products, reports, insights, etc.
- As crises arise, learn from leaders on how to formulate responses to minimize negative press coverage and revenue impact. You will be leaned on to support marcoms efforts here.
- Create editorial content (insights articles, press releases, reports, perspectives) to showcase the value our data can bring to the industry
- Uploading content on to WordPress
- Social monitoring and creation on Sprinklr
- English and French-speaking required
- 2+ years experience
- B2B Marketing NICE TO HAVE, Media, and/or Sales
- Confident communicator with exceptional attention to detail, along with the proven ability to consistently make sound judgments and an ability to address business and technical audiences
- Strong collaborator
- Excellent organization, project management and problem solving skills
- Amazing writing and PowerPoint/Slides skills and be able to tell a cohesive story through a narrative or a deck
- Must be intellectually curious and collaborative, “humble, hungry and smart” with a strong work ethic
- Relationship building skills with the ability to interface with senior executives and experts across the organization
- Have a roll up your sleeves and get it done attitude – it is not enough to have great ideas, you must be able to get stuff done
- Be able to cultivate relationships inside and outside the organization
- Work independently on a small team with a tremendous amount of responsibility
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment where new projects and pop-up often