As a Coordinator for the Marketing team, you will support marketing, communications, and campaigns that integrate consulting partners with strategic Industry, Product, and thought leadership initiatives. You will work closely with a matrixed team across our regional partner co-marketing teams, industry marketing, and product marketing teams, as well as Account Managers, PR, and internal content teams. You will have an opportunity to work directly with partners to help align and amplify marketing efforts across these teams while also helping to highlight how partners deliver value and impact the business.
This is a fast-paced team and you will need excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills, as well as the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and be accountable for results. A data-driven mindset and analytical capability is key for understanding and optimizing joint demand generation campaigns, relevant thought leadership, and coordinated messaging.
The Coordinator role requires a dynamic and flexible marketing professional with an ability to deliver integrated marketing programs. This position requires hands-on execution with the day-to-day coordination and program management of all aspects of the initiatives and campaigns.
Responsibilities & Impact:
- Support partner content and thought leadership integration to the quarterly magazine; manage communications, status, and reviews with partners and editorial team
- Manage Subject Matter Expert (SME) Influencer campaigns working closely with defined partner SMEs and the social and Influencer campaign leader; responsible for vendor management, SME profile development, SME mapping in collaboration with the team; cataloguing of partner SMEs
- Supporting and executing integrated marketing campaigns with core group of priority partners for tier one launches including social media marketing, joint thought leadership content development, content on our channels, and Industry TV partner spots
- Support integration of Industry and Product Marketing content with our Digital Marketing Program team to help partners scale their marketing efforts
- Orchestrate, negotiate, prioritize and manage project deliverables with other members of the partner and corporate marketing organization as needed
- Apply analytics and data to accurately measure the marketing strategies and tactics.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years of high-tech marketing, product or alliances experience including campaigns, communications, events
- B2B Industry or product marketing experience a bonus
- Sense of humor
- Curiosity and ability to approach challenges with a “what if” mind-set
- Strong understanding of brand marketing campaigns and ability to marry together partner-focused messaging with the broader campaign messaging
- Experience writing & creating content strategy for social and digital marketing programs
- Experience working with agency and media partners to execute content plans and deliver on KPIs
- Strong communicator with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Leverage data and feedback to improve processes and outcomes
- Develop and deliver effective marketing materials, making it easy for sales & marketing to understand our partner offerings and key positioning
- Social media marketing; understanding of channels, best practices
- Demonstrated experience developing high-impact product positioning, messaging, thought leadership, and marketing assets
- Process and methodology driven; able to visualize and manage project/campaign plans, milestones, and outcome reporting independently and with a repeatable approach for partner marketing
- Proven track record in performing well in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Comfortable liaising with high level executives on the partner side and within our company
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence
- Able to effectively communicate ongoing plans to broad groups of stakeholders and deliver timely/relevant updates
- Creative and innovative thinking with a willingness to take risk, fail fast, iterate and learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit and confidence to pick up and lead new projects