We are looking for a Customer Acquisition Associate to join our marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for creating, managing, and optimizing campaigns on paid social channels, assisting in management of our paid search agency and testing/scaling new customer channels. You will oversee day-to-day optimization of existing campaigns as well as executing new evergreen and seasonal campaigns from the ground up. In this position you will be highly accountable in meeting acquisition, spend and CPA targets. You will be data-driven and comfortable in using ad and data platforms in a hands-on basis.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Own campaign planning, launch, ongoing optimization and management on Facebook and Instagram while meeting CPA targets Analyze performance and translate patterns and trends into actionable changes that will drive channel optimization and accelerate performance
- Work closely with creative and agencies to develop, test, and optimize the channel creative strategy across video, image, and copy based assets.
- Work hand-in-hand with our search agency, guiding them in achieving their targets. This could range from helping with feed optimization, landing page development and setting on-going spend and CPA goals.
- Research and launch new paid channels for.
- Serve as main point of contact for applicable vendor and agency partners, owning recurring status calls and meetings
- Research and compile industry trends and competitive analysis to help inform marketing strategies
- BS degree 2-3 years of experience in performance marketing, with at least 1+ year dedicated to paid social
- Hand-on experience with Facebook Ads Manager managing spend over $100K per month.
- Exceptional analytical skills Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Experience with SEM a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, highly-motivated, exceptional work-ethic