Timing: Start ASAP week of 3/13 or 3/20
Duration: 4-6 weeks, possible extension and/or contract-to-hire
Hours per week: 40+
Location: Fully remote
Pay rate: $50-55/hr DOE
One of our agency clients is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join their data and analytics team for an immediate freelance role that could potentially convert into a contract-to-hire opportunity.
This Marketing Data Analyst will be responsible for leveraging data in order to produce business results for a diverse portfolio of well-known clients and in support of national fully integrated marketing/ad campaigns.
The Marketing Data Analyst should have a strong understanding of relational database design, data transfer/loading, and data mart/warehouse models.
Ideal Marketing Data Analyst candidates will have:
- At least 4-7 years of agency or in-house marketing data analytics experience with a range of marketing centric database, reporting, and analytics skills
- BA degree in a related field of study
- Ability to work with account and strategy teams to understand and turn business requirements into actionable datasets and reports.
- Proven experience and passion for developing reports and dashboards in reporting tools - i.e. Tableau, PowerBI, Google Data Studio, Looker Studio, etc.
- Experience writing and executing SQL queries and scripts.
- Experience working with data quality/hygiene applications to develop data flows and data hygiene processes.
- Ability to manage/execute/coordinate weekly operational tasks and recommend/design/develop specific solutions
- Ability to provide clear and constructive communication to other team members, data analysts, and project/account managers, and to document project requirements and use cases or functional specifications
- Ability to work independently and responsibly “own” projects
Nice to have:
- Experience with Alteryx preferred
- Experience with mapping/geographic information system packages (i.e. ArcGIS)
- Experience with digital and social channel data.
*Fully remote, but must be available work M-F / 9-5pm EST
**Computer can be provided if necessary