Our client is a global supplier of fragrances, flavorings, food and cosmetic active ingredients and raw materials, as well as functional ingredients. Its clients include manufacturers of perfumes, cosmetics, food and beverages, the pharmaceutical industry and producers of nutritional supplements and pet food. They work with its clients to develop new ideas and market-ready concepts for products that form an indispensable part of everyday life. Economic success and corporate responsibility are inextricably linked as part of this process.
Marketing Director, Fine Fragrance Division Responsibilities:
• Drive the US Marketing strategy based on corporate goals, using a foundation of consumer insight, creativity and client understanding.
• Responsible for managing the US marketing team. US liaison with global marketing representatives.
• Work closely with the head of sales and the head of creation to define the company strategy in the US.
• Be the team expert on the Fine Fragrance and Specialty Bath categories and our clients.
• Identify and execute marketing initiatives for our clients that detect gaps in their business that lead to growth opportunities for our client.
• Lead and develop team of marketers and graphic designers - prioritize projects, assign roles and responsibilities.
• Identify emerging consumer trends and themes and apply them to Fine Fragrance.
• Develop with the marketing and graphic team best-in-class pro-active and client presentations, from brainstorming, concept development, research, visual/graphic to final execution and presentation.
• Strengthen and support the vision, the values and the mission of our client to achieve our sales goals.
• Primary contact with the global marketing department - ensure NA goals in line with Global strategies.
Marketing Director, Fine Fragrance Division Qualifications:
• BA/BS required, MBA preferred
• Fragrance industry experience required
• Must have 8+ years relevant marketing experience in beauty and/or luxury goods industries
• Experience managing team
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with a high level of detail
• Polished, professional presentation style
• Highly creative
• Excellent strategic thinking.
• Passionate about beauty and fragrance
• Self-starting, independent, reliable