- Our client Is a multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Marketing Manager Overview:
- As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing brand strategies and marketing plans.
- Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage, develop, and implement marketing campaigns and ensure effective utilization of available promotional space
- Establish omni-channel marketing best practices, including content marketing, SEO, SEM, PR, social media
- Lead the company's digital marketing strategy to drive business objectives and profitability goals and strengthen the brand’s digital footprint through social media platforms and brand site
- Oversee the marketing promotion campaign calendar, ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately, and follow-up with internal and external partners as necessary
- Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative digital experiences
Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven digital marketing management experience
- Strong knowledge of digital platforms