Mid-Level Marketing Manager
B2B, SaaS experience required
We’re digital outreach experts with the full toolkit: in-house creative, web development, and technology-enhanced advertising. Our deep knowledge of marketing and its constant expansion into the tech world allows us to be at the forefront of trends, helping the companies we work with remain a fresh presence among their target demographics.
We are launching a new SaaS and need help with marketing!
Marketing Manager Overview:
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Marketing Manager to join our team. We’re now gearing up for our next wave of growth and we’re looking for a marketing leader that can craft a strong forward-looking brand narrative that will position company for scale.
You will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy. This position is extremely important to our company’s growth, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
You will be responsible for planning, developing and executing impactful, customer-centric, fully integrated marketing programs to drive both long-term brand equity as well as revenue for our sales team. This role will also be responsible for representing the voice-of-consumer in all marketing efforts, liaising with key internal stakeholders, and must equally blend a deep understanding of brand development, digital marketing, marketing analytics, and strong execution skills. We are expecting you to have experience and a passion for digital technologies as well as utilizing different digital marketing channels.
• Build, own, and determine optimal execution plan of marketing strategy for our next chapter of growth
• Define and execute brand awareness and lead/demand generation initiatives
• Drive data driven decisions by closely monitoring results and program KPIs. Report out to the executive team on a regular basis.
• Own the design and development of marketing content and collateral
• Responsible for leading and supporting the various marketing programs, such as digital and social campaigns, advertising, external events management, account-based marketing, and sales enablement.
• Deliver the content marketing strategy for year over year growth. Work with technical and business teams to define content needs/gaps, and develop the editorial calendar for execution.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Communications.
• Minimum 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience, ideally for a SaaS
• Consistent record of driving return-on-investment, customer acquisition, and deep executive engagements through creative marketing programs.
• Demonstrated experience in developing, executing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
• Experience working end-to-end in marketing tools
• Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Highly-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for excellence.