Job descriptionOur client is a leading skincare brand looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team!
The Marketing Manager will play a key role on the marketing team, developing brand-elevating and customer-relevant omni-channel marketing strategies that drive profitable business growth and ultimately build loyalty and brand equity.
- Develop robust marketing plans based on business objectives and marketing research.
- Manage project deadlines to execute tactics on time and within established budgets.
- Build affiliate marketing program by working directly with existing affiliates.
- Create affiliate marketing campaigns, including coupon set up, tracking links, copywriting and testing.
- Strategize and manage paid media campaigns in partnership with an agency
- Help manage review seeding & consumer sampling programs (i.e., subscription box partners) from ideation through execution
- Create, prepare and maintain marketing calendars and budgets.
- Handle any special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing within consumer goods, preferably with beauty industry-related experience. Skincare experience is a plus.
- Have a strong pulse on current beauty and lifestyle trends across Gen-Z and Millennial audiences
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Must be a self-starter with strong project management skills
- Experience in affiliate marketing, paid media, and/or sampling preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must possess excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint