Length of Contract: 6 months
Location or Remote: Remote but needs to work in PST
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Marketing Manager III Overview: Our marketing manager will be on driving innovative and effective media campaigns - executing strategies across a robust mix of channels including, but not limited to, TV, Print, Digital, mobile and Out-Of-home.
- Responsible for managing media agencies and other partners in order to achieve our marketing and media objectives.
- Act as a strategic partner between creative marketing leads and agencies to develop effective and holistic media plan strategies and tactics.
- Set media goals and KPIs and devise strategies to achieve and measure them. Manage budgets and timelines for media campaigns.
- Prepare forecasts and performance reports that monitor key media metrics, quality and campaign performance.
- Oversee pre-launch and post-buy performance audits and optimization efforts to ensure the integrity and efficiency of the media plans.
- Monitor and analyze competitive media and marketing strategies.
- Work closely with internal partners to leverage merchandising opportunities that can be integrated into plans.
- 6+ years of professional non-internship media experience
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
- Relevant professional experience in media strategy, planning and buying
- Knowledge of traditional media and digital media research, trafficking, tracking and reporting processes, techniques and technologies