Job descriptionOur Fortune 5 client in the healthcare space is in search of a confident, organized professional to help them with marketing operations initiatives for their Group Retiree Medicare Advantage Plans. This person will focus on versioning marketing materials to align to messaging for B2B clients.
Supports senior marketers in the execution of consumer-facing communications to achieve marketing objectives that support clinical outcomes and enterprise goals. Executes tasks, prioritizes work, and maximizes efficiency for team.
Must be highly detailed, organized, deadline-oriented, consistent, and adaptable to rapidly changing environment. Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with accuracy and consistency. Must consistently follow-thru on-timelines, proactively communicate, and seek guidance when necessary. Requires the ability to interface between the cross-functional areas. Willing to learn new skills and technology as needed.
- Execute recurring campaign processes including versioning, building production crosswalks, setting up campaigns, creating customized client materials and ensuring review processes are completed on time.
- Execute with accuracy, urgency, and consistency attention to matrixed detail.
- Meet deadlines, follow processes, and assist with logistics.
- Maintain thorough campaign/project records using established department procedures.
- Proactively communicates to keep marketers updated and manages expectations with partners.
- Work across multiple teams such as Marketing, Creative, Legal, Regulatory, Product, and other internal partners.
- Anticipate marketer and business needs.
- Apply internal and external communication brand, compliance, and client standards as directed.
- Use new technology to set up touchpoints, digital proof reviews and updates on a weekly basis to support scaling customized campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree preferred.
- 4+ years of marketing, marketing operations, creative traffic or project management experience.
- Experience with content management system is a plus.
- Able to learn quickly and work independently.
- Previous healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Professional software.
- At ease learning and using new platforms/software.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and experience tracking multiple project timelines.
- Able to communicate professionally with cross functional teams.