Job descriptionAre you seeking an entry-level marketing opportunity? Do you have experience in CPG? This role is for you! Our global manufacturing client is seeking a Marketing PPC Coordinator to join their team.
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
As a Marketing PPC Coordinator you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. This is a multifaceted position that requires close working relationship with the area sales and marketing organization. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Execute product packaging changes related to standard portfolio changes and evolution.
- Leads end to end new product set up in system.
- Manages PPC submission, prioritization, and tracking.
- Monitor functional team’s engagement and collaboration through the process while assuring that accurate and complete product information is available to support the PPC process.
- Assist in addressing delays, slowdowns in process, or responses needed to meet agreed upon deadlines both internally and externally with customers.
- Flex on key projects where there are resource needs to complete specific portfolio action steps.
- Work cross functionally to manage timelines and deliverables to meet strict project milestones.
- Ensure the timelines established meet downstream demand for the final information.
- Monitor and track process and gaps to plan and clearly communicate those to the key stakeholders.
- Apply relevant data to everyday activity, processes, and tracking of results.
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, you will need to meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing or business analytics experience in a private, public, government or military environment
- Experience working with the MS Office Suite of Applications, including strong proficiency with using Microsoft Excel.
- Portfolio / Marketing experience
- Team collaboration
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel including but not limited to pivot tables, charts, multi-variable formulas, lookups and data manipulation.
- Experience in Power BI, Salesforce.com
- Experience in customer facing role
- Experience in the CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) Industry
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma process improvement as a team leader or participant