Marketing Project Coordinator
2-4 years of experience.
Temp Rate: $~30/hrSalary: 50-60K
Must be local to ATL, but work from home. (Onsite meetings from time-to-time)
We are working with a decorative lighting company (think: outdoor entertainment venues!). They are in need of a Marketing Project Coordinator/Manager. This is a temp-to-perm role. They may be open to a direct-hire, only for the perfect candidate!
This is a great opportunity to work with a close-knit team and wear lots of hats. You'll play an integral part of the team, keeping everybody on track!
You must have experience as a Marketing Project Coordinator and calendaring out social media marketing. The Marketing Project Coordinator will work directly with the Marketing Manager and Product Brand Manager to help manage project flow, deadlines, and communications to all internal and external stakeholders. This role will include communicating project progress, objectives, and deliverables to the appropriate employees and coordination with outside resources when needed.
Project management for multiple marketing objectives:
• Asset Creation, filing, and distribution
• Product Information System (PIM) updates
• Web site and customer shop management
• Product brand management & trademarks
• Sales Promotion & Lead Management
• Marketing collateral creation and distribution
• Product Catalog creation and distribution
• Social Platform Management
• Packaging design and updates
• Digital Marketing Campaign management
• Trade show and showroom management
• Corporate communications and style guide
Qualifications / Skills:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Project and process management
• Budget development and tracking
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in business, management, marketing, or a related field.
• Experience with project management theory and best practices.