Job descriptionTitle: Marketing Project Manager
This position ensures the successful creation and delivery of creative assets supporting the Sam's Media Group. Responsibilities of this position include setting up schedules, trafficking assets, communicating status and priorities with client, creative and business teams, driving project milestones and ensuring the on-time delivery of quality assets. Must be able to handle heavy volume, many stakeholders, and many projects at any one time.
• Guides and moves digital creative and production projects through the production process
• Ensures the timely execution and delivery of creative projects
• Communicates digital creative project progress across the organization
• Supports and aligns efforts to meet creative objectives, as well as meet customer and business needs
• Enhances the productivity of the Creative team and business stakeholders through excellent organization, project tracking, coordination and communication skills
• Organized, follows through, follows up.
• Thrives, excels and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment
• 2-3 years working with cross-functional teams.
• 2-3 years in digital creative or related field.
• 2-3 years in retail environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Some editorial, design, video or photo production experience, preferably in an agency environment