Our client is an automobile manufacturing company known for its commitment to safety, a compelling record of reliability, and a dedication to environmental values.
Position - Marketing Project Manager
Location - Camden, New Jersey
Model - Hybrid (3 days on-site, 2 days remote)
Status - Freelance (Full-time, 1 year contract with potential perm conversion)
Compensation - $35/hr - $38/hr DOE
The Marketing Project Manager will assist and support the integration of relationship marketing projects for our client's digital platform. In addition, the selected candidate will also coordinate the completion of creative deliverable reviews and work with internal teams and agency partners.
- Assist in defining business project requirements with stakeholders and additional project managers; identify project milestones, phases, and elements; facilitate project progress by tracking activity; assess and communicate project risks, resolve problems; publish progress reports; recommend actions/next steps; work with IT teams and stakeholders and direct related vendor projects.
- Work with internal teams and agency partners to coordinate and manage engineering ranking process for stakeholders. Help to keep timelines on track to meet relevant deadlines.
- Prepare monthly executive KPI slides. Assess program performance and make recommendations.
- Oversee customer opt out process and communications preferences, coordinating with vendor, Customer Advocate Department
- Assist and work with internal team on providing direction for all Oracle BI reporting; direct vendor on the development of Tableau reporting and enhancements to reporting.
- Coordinate analytical projects; provide vendor direction and follow up to ensure actionable results may be utilized by the business, stakeholders or for program enhancements as applicable.
- Serve as business support lead and day to day contact for certain IT on-going projects.
- Assist with ad-hoc marketing projects or needs, including special presentations and reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field and 1-3 years of experience.
- Understanding of networks, databases and other technology.
- Digital marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to impact operations, influence others and effect change without being confrontational.
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence is a plus.
- Ability to present in front of stakeholders and conduct engaging conversations as needed.