Our digital-first marketing agency that works with many of the world's leading arts, entertainment and media brands is looking for a Media Buying Supervisor to join their team. If you are an experienced media professional who would like to develop and manage an Associate Program for early career professionals to help them develop digital media expertise and technical acumen.
Media Buying Supervisor Responsibilities
Develop and oversee training and development programs for entry-level media roles within the Situation Group.
Work with key stakeholders to assess program participants’ overall growth needs and learning gaps.
Lead, coach and develop a small team of entry-level professionals in the role of Media Associates by working hands-on-keyboard alongside program participants supporting clients across arts & entertainment, nonprofit, and education verticals.
Lead the hiring process and partner with the HR team on recruitment efforts for entry-level talent
Craft training program that includes the following skill development for participants:
- Create, analyze and optimize search campaigns
- Build search account structures, campaigns, keywords, ad copy, ad extensions, etc.
- Setup and QA digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms, including but not limited to Google Ads, Display & Video 360, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Monitor budgets, pacing, and ensure deadlines are met
- Optimize campaigns to meet and surpass campaign KPI benchmarks and internal benchmarks.
Media Buying Supervisor Requirements
5+ years of digital media buying experience across multiple platforms (e.g. Paid Search, Social, Display)
Expertise with industry tools (Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager,YouTube, Google Search, Google Display Network, GTM, Google Analytics)
Drive and personal accountability to evolve technical skill sets and stay informed on ever changing media platforms, strategies, and techniques.
Ability to and enjoyment of coaching and developing others
5 + years managerial experience required
Organized and process-oriented