Job descriptionJob Description:
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Motion Graphics Artist to join our client’s team for a project. As a Motion Graphics Artist, you will collaborate with content creators, business partners, editors, and graphic designers to bring stories and concepts to life. You will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating storyboards, designing and animating using different styles and approaches as needed.
- Minimum of 8+ years of motion graphics and design experience
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of designing/animating 2D and 3D motion graphics with Adobe After Effects and the Creative Cloud Suite
- Outstanding creativity in concept development, storyboarding, and problem-solving
- Experience in a creatively-driven advertising agency or internal creative team
- Experience working with Localization of video projects
- Experience balancing multiple projects simultaneously while meeting aggressive timelines with a proven track record of delivering high-quality results
- Familiarity with Cinema 4D, Maya & 3D pipelines
- Familiarity with compositing tools such as Nuke and Flame is a plus
- Familiarity with high-end post-production workflows
- Collaborate with content creators, business partners, editors,and graphic designers to bring stories and concepts to life.
- Conceptualize ideas through storyboarding.
- Designing animations using various styles as required.
- Develop well-conceived creative work that implements the business strategy.
- Innovate best-practices for an efficient post-production graphics pipeline/workflow.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Must submit a demo reel/portfolio website that clearly demonstrates design and animation work.