Job descriptionFashion client looking to hire an Office Coordinator to support all day to day administrative operations for the LA Office.
Location: Culver City, CA
This role is onsite, 5 days a week.
Direct hire opportunity including full benefits.
- Welcomes all staff and guests into office. Filters solicitors accordingly.
- Kindly escorts clients to meeting room(s) and offers beverage.
- Clean, stock (supplies and fridge), prep and maintain cleanliness of meeting rooms.
- In charge of meeting room calendars and confirms all bookings for employees. Prep Zoom calls for fittings/client meetings.
- Post weekly calendar for each meeting room every Monday
- Office IT to assist with any issues on MAC 4 days a week.
- Assist Director of HR with all tasks when needed
- Receive and distribute all mail and packages. Generate FedEx shipping labels, prepare packages and drop off as needed.
- Forward all incoming tax documents, bank statements and invoices to Finance team.
- Prep, clean new hire desk and generate name plate.
- Update and forward company directory when new hires join company.
- Keeps office supplies, food and general supplies stocked and order as necessary.
- Generate all company invitations/fliers for company events, luncheons, and outings
- Contribute to monthly expense report with all corresponding receipts and list all items purchased.
- Deposit incoming checks to proper business account in a timely manner
- Reports any office maintenance needed to the Director of HR
- Assist with decorating and improvements of showroom
- Attain a courier as needed for urgent packages
- Create and maintain admin file system annually.
- Assist all team members with ad-hoc projects as needed
- Provide additional Administrative support needed for CEO/President & Executives when in the office.
- Prior Office Coordinator or Office Management experience.
- Experience working within the fashion space a plus!
- Mac proficient / Microsoft Office/ Slack
- Strong time management skills
- Reliable car
- Excellent interpersonal relations with proven communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail and solutions oriented
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Works well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.