Job descriptionPay rate: $33
o We will be in the office 40% of the time
o We have pre-set days in office. Those will be Tues, Wed, Thur every other week
o We may have 2 ad-hoc days per month that we may use for team events, or special projects.
• Responsible for managing office services by ensuring all office operations and procedures are organized.
• Support teams with the design and delivery of presentation, and marketing materials
• Assist in scheduling, planning and executing events
• Assist in onboarding/offboarding of internal and external team members
• Assist in procurement, invoicing, budget monitoring and forecasting
• Support with the implementation of company policies and procedures and ensure overall compliance
• Oversee building facility and maintenance and ensure everyday operations run smoothly.
• Point person for mailing, shipping, ordering supplies, equipment, etc.
• Help ensure OSHA Compliance for Porsche Digital Inc.
• Support administration and management teams with ad hoc activities
• Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
• Experience (Job and Industry): A minimum of 2 years working experience in an office management capacity or Assistant function
• Extremely well organized with excellent attention to detail
• Experienced in managing an office with day-to-day activities
• Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
• Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently
• Comfortable with working in a fast paced environment
• Works independently, without frequent direction
• Outstanding customer-/service orientation
• German and/or Spanish language skills are a plus