Job description24 Seven is partnering up with their top global sportswear client based in Portland, OR to help them find a SEO Specialist to join their team in this hybrid position. This is a 12 month contract, with potential to extend or turn into a full-time position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
Ideal Candidate: Someone with 5+ years of SEO experience, excellent communication across teams and internal stakeholders, and has a couple years of people and vendor management under their belt.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Excellence in Organic Search is one of the pillars of their overall Digital Marketing strategy and is of vital importance for the site traffic generation. The Manager, On-Site SEO is a key member of the eCommerce Performance Marketing team, responsible for driving and optimizing the organic search activities. This position will contribute to building and executing the organizations SEO strategy, in partnership with the Global SEO team, and will work with varied internal stakeholders to ensure its successful implementation.
As the On-Site SEO Manager your role is to drive organic traffic to e-commerce through on-page and technical SEO initiatives. You will work with the broader SEO team to develop on-site SEO strategies driven by testing, search data and analysis, and will communicate the impact of SEO projects to wider stakeholders.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and action on scalable On-Site SEO strategies that drive Organic traffic growth.
- Serve as the voice of On-Site SEO for the company and collaborate on advancing SEO knowledge and consideration.
- Work with global product development and Tech SEO teams to prioritize On-Site SEO tickets using data and advise dev teams on impact of product releases on SEO.
- Collaborate with Senior SEO Manager to develop strategic roadmaps, identify automation opportunities, and build business cases.
- Execute keyword research, content audits and optimizations, competitor monitoring and gap analysis, and internal linking architecture.
- Partner with Editorial and Off-Site SEO teams to align on target keywords and content strategies.
- Measure and report results of SEO activities and projects and communicate these to wider stakeholders.
- Contribute to the ideation and execute On-Site SEO split tests to validate the impact of SEO changes and initiatives.
- Initiate SEO projects (relating to content, UX, PR, link building, etc.) to grow a multimillion-dollar revenue channel by addressing internal organization, on-page and technical elements.
- Be able to explain the impact of SEO on larger business objectives.
- Use data to get SEO initiatives prioritized and resourced.
- Work cross-functionally with global and market teams to create synergies, address opportunities, and drive revenue.
- Ongoing creation and maintenance of process documentation, campaign tactics, and market best practices.
- Create a supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development.
- Provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and e-commerce objectives.
- Digital Visual Merchandising (DVM)
- Digital Content
- Promos Workstream (Cross Functional)
- Global Product Teams
- Web Analytics
- Consumer Experience
- Market Retail/DTC Partners
- Global & Local eCom counterparts
- Good communication skills, comfortable presenting in person and remotely.
- Ability to efficiently work in a cross-functional organization and be fluid.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with stakeholders from digital and non-digital disciplines on all levels.
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for SEO.
- Extremely analytical, data driven and a clear, independent thinker.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Google Ads Keyword Planner, Screaming Frog, STAT, SEMrush and Ahrefs.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Fluent English, both verbally and written.
- 5+ years of experience in SEO, in-house and/or at a leading digital agency.
- University degree in the field of Business, Marketing, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- Basic experience with digital marketing in a brand environment,
- Experience in eCommerce environment a plus.
- Advanced computer skills with proven Excel experience.
- 1-2 years of previous people management experience.
- 1-2 years of vendor management experience.