The Operations Manager will oversee the day-to-day activities of the company.
- Participates in the hiring and training of departmental managers.
- Organizes and oversees the work and schedules of department managers.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the company's efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business procedures.
- Implements policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Oversees manufacturing, purchasing, and sales departments, ensuring each is reaching goals set by departmental and company leadership.
- Plans, directs, controls, implements, evaluates, monitors, and forecasts budgets and cost of sales in each division to achieve financial objectives.
- Communicates and explains new directives, policies, or procedures.
- Improves customer service and satisfaction through policy and procedural changes.
- Leads coordination and integration of efforts among operations, engineering, technology, and customer service divisions to produce smoother workflow and more cost-effective business processes.
- Thorough understanding of practices, theories, and policies involved in business and finance.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.