Job descriptionOperationa Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Operations Project Manager. As Operations Project Manager you will report directly to our COO and play a pivotal role in overseeing and optimizing the daily operations of our supply chain and retail sales. This position is project-oriented, with a focus on ensuring operational efficiency.
Operations Project Manager Roles and Responsibiltiies:
- Work directly with the COO and Director of Retail to Manage specific projects related to retail and supply chain operations, improving efficiency, reduce costs, and implement new processes.
- Create a detailed plan, identifying the sequences required to complete each project.
- Develop a schedule and ensure project objectives are met within established timelines and budgets.
- Assist in the management of day-to-day retail operations, including inventory management, visual merchandising, and store maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with Sephora standards for product display and merchandising.
- Develop powerful and lasting relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Oversee supply chain operations within the scope of projects, including procurement, inventory tracking, and order fulfillment.
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers to support project related activities.
- Contribute to project-related inventory assessments, monitoring inventory levels, and coordinating restocking as necessary.
- Support proper storage and handling of beauty products to maintain product integrity.
Operations Project Manager Key Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree + three or more years of proven success in an operations project manager role within the beauty industry, preferably Sephora.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of beauty products and trends.
- Strong understanding of inventory management, supply chain coordination and retail.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to project-related operational challenges.
- Knowledge of business productivity, inventory, EDI and purchasing software and an aptitude for learning new applications is essential.
- Experience in results oriented, high growth environment
- Agile and scrappy, capable of delivering results during intense growth periods.
- Understanding of Key KPI