Job descriptionPaid Media Specialist
Our client is looking for a Paid Media Specialist who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid digital marketing campaigns which can include paid search, paid social, and other digital channels across clients.
You will be responsible for creating and optimizing paid media channels to support clients in their growth goals. You will be an integral part in setup and campaign management in paid media channels aligning with the strategies set up for clients.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, be team-oriented, have a positive attitude, and have a strong thirst for learning. You have a sense of humor, an amazing work ethic, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
This is a remote role.
Paid Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Developing, executing, and optimizing cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Providing ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs
- Building out media buys for various ad platforms and overseeing the day-to-day execution of paid media
- Overseeing and managing the overall budget for paid media
Paid Media Specialist Qualifications:
- Experience in paid media buying, management, and reporting
- Focused on high-yield returns and measurable outcomes
- Experience at media agencies, or in-house at brands building or managing teams of practitioners
- Experience with Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager
- Know how to use other media buying platforms like Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, CTV, and programmatic platforms