Job descriptionTiming: Start ASAP
Hours per week: 40+
Location: Fully remote, local to Denver preferred
Salary: $55-77K DOE
One of our digital agency clients is looking for a Paid Media Specialist with e-commerce experience to join their team for an exciting full-time role.
This Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for executing Amazon media campaigns and marketplace strategies for a number of diverse clients across retail, CPG, beauty, etc.
The Paid Media Specialist will serve as the day-to-day client contact for Amazon sponsored Ads and operational marketplace efforts, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting of assigned accounts.
Ideal Paid Media Specialist candidates must have:
- BA Degree in Marketing, Finance or Business-related field, or equivalent experience
- 1+ year of client-facing experience in ecommerce.
- Expert level Excel skills and well-versed in pivot tables, vlookups, and data trend analysis
- Strong and highly proactive communications, project management, and organization skills
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and great attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Experience leading client discussions with Amazon marketplace and advertising campaign data
- Experience with Tableau building reporting dashboards, reports, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Amazon ecosystems, including Vendor Central, Seller Central, Brand Registry, and other programs.
- Experience in direct to consumer (DTC) ecommerce, digital paid media (i.e. paid search or social)
- Maintain a positive working relationship with clients while clearly communicating the value of Amazon and marketplace efforts
- Develop and execute marketplace advertising and operational strategies to exceed client goals and KPIs
- Identify and present new opportunities and areas for growth to client to improve their search programs
- Lead bi-weekly/monthly client calls to discuss account performance, interpretation of data, and action plans based on findings
- Review all reporting metrics comprehensively, analyze and identify performance drivers, and communicate account health through data storytelling
- Manage budgeting and budget forecasting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Manage ongoing bid optimization, evolve account structure, and progressive targeting tactics
- Create and execute ongoing testing plans for product detail pages, product images, A+ Content, brand Stores, industry betas, etc.
- Participate in agency trainings and channel roundtables by communicating POV, discussing industry news and updates, and identifying learning opportunities
- Serve as a mentor/coach to junior level Coordinators
*Full benefits including: bonus potential, medical/dental/vision insurance with HAS/FSA, 401(k) with company match, unlimited PTO, etc.
**If fully remote, company paid travel to Denver office required at least 1x per year