Job descriptionRole Summary
This hands-on role is responsible for managing & executing Paid Social Media, Display and Video campaigns.
You possess knowledge of the multiple facets of Paid Social Media, Video and Display Marketing and understand how to communicate campaign performance and results. You are an excellent communicator with project management skills.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Paid Social Ads, Display and Video Ads in Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Snap, and YouTube/Display (CM and DV360) platforms.
- Maintain and monitor account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, CTR, CPA, CPC, ROAS and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of Paid Social campaigns.
- Provide creative recommendations and testing parameters.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for audience targeting (First Party Data, Lookalikes, in Market and Affinity), ad set goal, and other facets of paid social in accordance with goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid social campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid social marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all campaign metrics and budget pacing.
- Keep pace with social, display and video marketing trends and developments.
- Monitor web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and spotlight key areas of improvement.
- Monitor and evaluate social results and search performance across the major social platforms.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with paid media specialists, account specialists to meet business objectives.
- 2+ years of experience in Paid Social (FB Business Ads Manager) and Display/Video (GMP).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular Social ad platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Snap), Google Campaign Manager and Google DV360.
- Experience with Social bid management and optimization.
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale paid social accounts in a variety of different business verticals and travel preferably.
- Google Marketing Platform certifications a plus.
- Formal qualification in digital marketing, business, paid media, or related degrees required
- BS/BA degree preferred