Paid Social Supervisor
US Citizens Only
Ad Agency based in ATL
We are seeking a Paid Social Supervisor for a temporary position for this ad agency. As the Paid Social Supervisor, you will be our team’s go-to for all paid social media activation, including (and not limited to) Meta, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest and so forth. This person is immediately responsible for the day-to-day oversight of our clients’ social campaigns. More specifically, on-going responsibilities include the following:
- Oversight of all things paid social, including building onto campaign performance, maximizing budgets and on-going optimizations in support of advancing client goals.
- Supervision of a team of 1-2 paid social analysts who are responsible for the day-to-day execution of paid social.
- Communicate performance and provide analysis of metrics in client-facing meetings, as well as e-mail and video communication.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools.
- Collaborate with planning and account counterparts to inform paid social recommendations within the context of comprehensive media strategies for clients.
- Advocate for paid social best practices, including forming and sharing an active POV to contribute to presentation decks and assisting with strategy plans.
- Establish strong working relationships with paid social vendors to keep up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities.
- Proactively research campaign issues and formulate actionable solutions based off findings.
- You have 5+ years of hands-on paid social media planning and buying experience in an agency environment.
- You have proven paid social skills, optimization techniques, and bid management experience.
- You are a strong and efficient communicator with a penchant for team building.
- You are at ease interacting across internal teams and directly with clients.
- You have mastered understanding of key paid social metrics and how they’re calculated.
- You work autonomously and demonstrate self-started qualities and to research paid social topics and formulate tangible solutions.
- Having media planning/buying experience in other areas, including paid search, programmatic, and off-line channels such as, TV, print, radio, OOH, etc. is a plus.
- Your platform certifications are a plus – let us know if you have them!
Accounts include: Healthcare, banks, a museum and a restaurant chain!