Job descriptionOur client, a fashion retail company, is looking to add a Payroll Manager to their team for a FT/Direct Hire position.
Ideally looking for someone with retail experience
Hybrid position (2-3 days on site)
• Prepares the annual payroll budget in collaboration with Finance.
• Maintains payroll compliant with federal, state, and local requirements (including, but not limited to, FLSA, minimum wage laws and ordinances, holiday and overtime pay) in each jurisdiction in which we maintain an office, including global locations.
• Prepare and submit all required payroll/benefits reporting (W-2, 1099, 401K, EEO-1, ACA, EDD filings/garnishment request, quarterly
• Responsible for major payroll processes across the organizations, such as the annual merit, bonus, commission, and spanning the forecasting and planning through communication to employees. Partners with the leadership team to effectively plan for key deliverables and communicate changes in real time.
• Tracks and provides monthly and annual staffing metrics, turnover rates, and other people related analytics as needed.
• Oversees all aspects of annual open enrollment including internal communication and implementation.