Our client, a PR Agency, is looking for a PR Coordinator (appx 1 year experience) to join their team. This full service PR Agency specializes in editorial, celebrity/influencer placements and experiential events in the fashion, beauty, wellness and lifestyle industries. Having experience within the PR, fashion, beauty or wellness space is a BONUS!!
The right person will have a minimum of 1+ years of experience (preferably agency) at a junior/assistant level within a public relations team.
Qualifications & Key Responsibilities include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/PR, Journalism, or related
• Media and social savvy with specific experience in supporting the development and execution of PR strategy, including traditional media relations and celebrity & influencer-led content and/or programs
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Media relations including media monitoring, press clipping, competitor press analysis, media relationship building and maintenance, sample management, PR tactics (events, mailers, deskside etc.) ideation and execution support, press placements as required and more
• Client account administration, including databases, press reports and budget management support
• Strong Microsoft Office suite and industry software (Cision, Meltwater) skills