Job description24 Seven is partnering with their advertising agency client to find a Producer to join their team in this contract to hire position. The team is looking for candidates who are located in either West Coast or East Coast. Brief details are below.
• Successfully scope, lead, produce and deliver digital programs of varying sizes - ensuring that every single deliverable and project is on time and executed to the same high standard.
• Shape and implement tailored project frameworks and ways of working to meet our varying client, internal and project needs.
• Foster productive collaboration by creating project environments where teams can thrive and produce great outcomes.
• Be a highly organized and critical thinker with strong attention to detail.
• Able to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables seamlessly across multiple work streams.
• Team player and motivator.
STRATEGY & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
• Shape what’s next for our clients. Define the big picture, overarching strategy and roadmap for our clients. Then distill down into a tactical execution.
• Proactively drive revenue growth for the agency by instigating, recognizing and acting on potential new business opportunities with existing and new clients.
• Lead strategy and roadmap discussions that utilize industry knowledge, latest technology, trends, analytics and relevant expertise to grow our client’s businesses and help them succeed.
• Explore and introduce new methods to shape and inform strategy recommendations – for example, user experience, journeys, market research, personas, qualitative and quantitative insights, a/b testing and optimizations.
COMMUNICATION & CLIENT MANAGEMENT
• Build long-lasting client relationships; positioning our client as a professional trusted partner.
• Surprise and delight clients by proactively suggesting and creating the next best digital service for them - before they ask for it.
• Engage, lead, reassure and manage resolutions with clients and team members.
• Ensure excellent written and verbal communication with clients and colleagues.
• Lead engaging and productive internal and client meetings, presentations, and workshops.