Job descriptionThe Communications team is looking for a Product Communications Manager
fulltime freelance: 3/28/23-3/27/24
hybrid in Santa Monica
pay rate:43.84 - 109.37/hr DOE
The Comms Team is responsible for conveying our mission, vision and values to core audiences within our community, which include users, advertising partners, content partners, investors, policymakers, and team members. This passionate team works hard to show the world what makes us the best platform for communication and storytelling, and to ensure the narratives about the company, its people, and its products are accurate and compelling.
- Assist in proactive communications for our team, including our Camera and Augmented Reality efforts, building upon our reputation for product innovation.
- Develop product messaging, proactive pitches, presentations, and thought leadership narratives for products built across the company.
- Be an ambassador for us with top media and influential contacts who rely on you for timely and accurate information and creative story ideas about our products.
- Collaborate closely with cross functional partners (product, design, marketing, legal, and policy) on coordinated campaigns, events, and product launches.
- Drive narrative development around our products and the ways they benefit our community.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to build relationships cross-functionally and manage a wide variety of partners.
- An eloquent verbal communicator with superb written skills, fastidious attention to detail, and experience collaborating with executives.
- Experience working with leadership on strategic communications campaigns, speaking, and media engagement.
- Deep passion for our products and interest in the augmented reality space.
- Able to serve as a company spokesperson.