Job descriptionOur client, is a known beauty brand looking for a Product Developer to join their team! Must have beauty experience.
Located in El Segundo, CA
• Manage the execution of all Product Development, Costing and Sourcing activities, from Development/Proto samples to final manufacturing ready package in-line with Innovation Goals, Supply Chain Strategies, Cost, Quality and Terms of Engagement requirements.
• Manage execution of all GTM Calendar PD activities and drive accountabilities across all phases of development to ensure dates are met
• Lead seasonal Costing activities; gather & negotiate all prices and align to FOB target
• Manage Finish approvals from Development to Pre-Production to Bulk Shade Bands
• Support execution of Sourcing Strategies
• Partner with Supply Planning and Field Teams to ensure all Pre-Production activities are on track to meet the scheduled first cut dates at all production locations
• Support the resolution of Quality issues
Bachelor’s Degree in Textile / Apparel Industry Field preferred, however a combination of college education and related work experience may be used as a substitute
Knowledge of garment construction and a variety of fabrications with preferred
Dynamic analytical, problem solving and project management abilities with proven systems knowledge and expertise
Expert knowledge and proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
Very strong Excel skills - able to pull together reports from multiple sources of data and then make decisions based on the results of those reports. (At minimum, should be able to work proficiency with pivot, v-lookups, create formulas, etc.)
Demonstrated ability to learn new computer programs quickly
Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities
Extremely strong customer service orientation and the ability to multi-task; with the desire to work in a very fast paced environment and an ability to not become frustrated with last minute changes
Effective interpersonal and organizational skills; especially when it comes to working directly with senior level directors
Impeccable communication skills across all channels with an ability to get the message across over IM, email, phone, text.
Excellent discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy
If you are interested, please send your most up to date resume!