Job descriptionClient Overview: Childrenswear manufacturer and wholesale supplier is seeking a team player to work in a fast-paced environment, with an interest in fabric, trims/ embellishments, and color.
- Assist in sourcing, development, sampling and review color of lab dips and providing comments and communication with suppliers.
- Keep detailed records of comments, approvals, and status.
- Assist with performance testing, ordering, and tracking fabrics & trims
- Track and maintain organization of development, pre-production, and samples.
- Maintain color standard library
- General organizational responsibilities include record keeping, filing, and maintenance of storage areas.
- Bachelor’s degree required, product development major preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in the retail garment industry - including internships.
- Understanding of product development, color matching and textiles required.
- Experience with lab dips and sample yardage ordering/tracking a plus
- Proficient in Illustrator, Excel & Word.
- CTL Color Flow Submittal and software experience.