Job descriptionProduct Manager
Our client is looking for a Product Manager, who will be responsible for supervising all day-to-day Product Development activities while interacting with the Design Department, Pattern Makers, Sample Cutters, Sample Sewers, and Production Department. Coordinates sample needs from product development all the way through production release.
Product Manager Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Direct all Pattern Makers, Sample Cutters, and Sewers.
• Make sure all Product Development Calendars release dates are met.
• Responsible for Production Pattern release schedules and ensuring all deadlines are met.
• Work with Designers on new line plans and to make sure all necessary fabrics and trims are ordered, approved, and will arrive as needed to meet the sampling deadlines.
• Communicates with factories/reps on trim and fabric ordering, negotiates full package pricing along with component pricing. Works with Internal team on setting sales price based upon negotiated cost.
• Responsible to make sure all New Line development samples are ready on time to meet line release dates, Photo shoot dates, and special request needs.
• Create line sheets and updates Sales and Internal teams as needed.
• Provides internal costing team with SIS sheet detailing all components used in a style to calculate domestic/Mexico cost.
• Must be very organized and capable of multi-tasking as you will be responsible for two to three Brands from proto samples to Production release.
• Women’s Swim Experience a PLUS.
Product Manager Qualifications:
• 5 years of managerial experience.
• Basic sewing knowledge.
• Pattern Maker management experience.
• Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook knowledge.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Apparel Industry experience a MUST. Women’s Swimwear a PLUS.
• Bi-lingual Spanish a PLUS.
The company is an equal opportunity employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.