Job descriptionProduction Assistant Manager
We’re looking for an Assistant Manager, Production & Procurement! This role is great for someone who has knowledge across operations concepts surrounding ERP system management, purchasing, inventory management, freight logistics, 3rd party warehouse (3PL) operations, and shipping/receiving. We’re looking for someone who has a passion for analytics & reporting, and well-versed in domestic & international logistics, import & export, 3PL. Lastly, if you are process & detail oriented, has worked well with a team, an excellent analytical & problem-solver, has strong negotiation & communication abilities, both written and verbal, then this role is for you!
Production Assistant Manager Roles and Responsiblities:
• Support with the daily execution of processes related to purchasing, allocating, and shipping inventory.
• Create new Assembly, Inventory & Service Item in ERP system.
• Support with B.O.M. documents shared with vendors for ongoing productions.
• Maintain SKU Library used cross functionally within the company.
• Oversee Manufacturing Open Orders and ensure productions are done OTIF.
• Support the PO creation and tracking for In-time completion.
• Participate in monthly Inventory Component Reconciliation & ERP Inventory Adjustments
• Support with COGS tracking & improvement.
• Collaborate cross-functionally in ongoing special projects, new Product Launches and new Seasonal Kit Launches
Production Assistant Manager Key Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• 3+ years of experience working in Supply Chain Management for non turnkey consumer packaged goods company, ideally a startup.
• Strong Excel & Google Suite skills
• Knowledge of warehouse management systems, database management, logistics systems, ERP (NetSuite preferred)
• Experience with shipping routing guides and beauty compliance requirements
• Adept at strategic prioritization and decision-making, with a keen ability to balance long-term business goals with short-term needs.