Job descriptionProduction Coordinator, Women's Wovens
Client Overview: Our client is a celebrated authority in the design and manufacturing of contemporary ready-to-wear, outerwear, and leather clothing. The company is known for its popular brands which are featured in major retailers including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Macy’s, Urban Outfitters, and more.
Production Coordinator Overview: As the Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the product life cycle, including establishing the production calendar. You will also be responsible for overseeing the test process and ensuring on-time delivery.
Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Establish production calendar with each vendor, negotiate terms for each reorder, download bulk purchase orders, and strategize and implement production by style
• Collaborate with the logistics team, determine shipment dates, communicate any production changes with logistics, and process and maintain production invoices
• Monitor imported material to ensure on-time delivery, prebook materials as necessary, and work with the marketing team to ensure proper color and material standards
• Oversee the test process; coordinate sample review sessions with technician and communicate changes with appropriate teams
Production Coordinator Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven production experience
• Must be able to work on site in NYC office 5 days a week