Our client is a renowned marketing & advertising agency that is innovating the industry with a new model for modern marketing that’s based in sophisticated and advanced analytics and designed to help their customers succeed. They are looking for a Web Designer to join their team.
Web Designer Overview:
As Web Designer, you will work with the creative team to develop designs and assets across digital, print, and social campaigns to meet the marketing objectives of the company’s clients.
The ideal candidate for Web Designer will be passionate about conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas and creating visual elements and assets in line with the client’s branding and marketing initiatives. The Web Designer will possess a strong understanding of brand, type, layout, composition, color and motion design, and be able to translate business strategies and objectives into powerful campaign assets from concept to completion.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
· Conceptualizing and developing campaign ideas with the creative team and clients for digital advertising, paid, social, print, video, and more.
· Collaborate with the creative and branding team to ensure the quality of deliverables is up to client expectations.
· Maintain established design guidelines, standards, and best practices by enforcing content design standards.
· Uphold consistency in creative design throughout the project.
· Work with internal partners and communicate design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes, and ensure files are built to spec and delivered to clients on time.
· Develop and execute high quality visual imagery and art assets for websites that support the client’s marketing objectives.
· Prepare design plans and present website structure in client presentations and presentation templates.
· Work with various content management systems and develop various formats of art assets.
· Communicate on a consistent basis with project managers and internal partnering teams regarding project status.
· Proactively contribute ideas at creative working sessions and provide input on ongoing creative projects.
· Incorporate functionalities and features into website design according to client request.
Web Designer Requirements:
· Bachelor’s in web design or graphic design or related field.
· 3-4+ years of experience working on the design/ creative team in an agency setting or as part of an in-house creative team.
· Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite.
· Strong and thorough understanding of design fundamentals and trends such as brand, type, layout, image composition, infographic design, and more.
· Light motion design skills a plus.
· Ability to work in fast-paced workplace environment and manage multiple deadlines across various projects.
· An understanding of the advertising industry landscape as it pertains to technology.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent organizational and project management skills with an attention to detail.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate as a team player.
Pay range: $70-90 hourly, depending on experience