Job descriptionOur client, a busy Ad Agency, is looking for a Production Designer to join their team. This will be full time or temp to perm! You will be able to work remotely with occasional onsite meetings so you must be local to LA.
• Designing and creating of all media types, including but not limited to, digital, banner ads, social media, email, print, collateral, out-of-home, etc. Presentation design is a plus.
• Taking a general design direction and implementing original layouts using typography, stock photography, vector art, illustrations, etc.
• Taking approved design concepts and building out various sizes and mechanicals for digital and print executions based on specs provided.
• Adapting design directions and necessary changes into layouts based on constructive criticism and clients’ feedback.
• Handle stock asset and vector art searching.
• Retouching assets within design programs as needed to work with concepts/designs/layouts.
• Quality check & prepare all final files for delivery to media team, account team, outside partners.
• Understanding of RGB, CYMK and file prep differences for digital vs. print media.
• Creating print materials and ensuring that vendor proof is aligned with files provided.
• Managing multiple projects at one time while meeting tight deadlines.
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a designer.
• Prior experience in advertising, marketing, creative agency.
• Collaborative team player with excellent client service, communication/presentation, and organization skills.
• Attention to detail is a must, especially on fast-turn projects with detailed specifications/templates.
• Knowledge of HTML5 and video editing (e.g. Adobe After Effects) skills highly desired
• Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
• Knowledge of Keynote, PowerPoint or other presentation tools & Website design tools is a plus.
• Strong work ethic and passion to excel.
Please send your resume today!