Job descriptionWe have an exciting opportunity for a Production Gerber Grader & Pattern Cutter Sealer to work within a Luxury Brand!
You will work across multiple product categories and seasons throughout the calendar year, developing, finalising, and checking patterns to go into bulk production.
Working closely with pattern cutters, garment technologists and machinists. Communicating clearly and efficiently, ensuring all patterns have the desired finishing and specification requested.
We are looking for someone with the ability to work from spec sheet comments and follow through each action point to finalised patterns for grading and bulk production. Seal patterns in line with the approved amendments after seasonal production fittings.
You will need experience of working within a fast-paced environment, closely following the production critical paths, ensuring deadlines are met to transfer pattern to be graded for pre-production and manufacturer for bulk production.
- Manage the process of grading each season.
- Work closely with our external grader to pass over key information relevant to each style and assist grader with support where needed.??????
- Check and fix graded patterns before sending out to our manufactures.
- Undertake necessary final pattern amendments before sealing the pattern to bulk production.
- Ensure all pattern measurements are taken accurately and updated in the spec sheet, including increments.
- Ensuring all sealed patterns are produced and finalised to the required fit and measurement standards
- Consistency of sizing across all product categories is key
- Creating seasonal Lay plans for costings using Gerber Marker Making
- Complete and approve grade charts for production.
- Gerber trained with minimum 8+ years’ experience in womenswear multi-product pattern grading, ideally from a RTW studio at luxury level.
- Excellent understanding of fit and garment construction from a development and factory capability perspective with some complex styles
- Accustomed to working to tight deadlines and being able to multitask across changing priorities.
- Experience of working within Microsoft Office programs
- Proficiency in grading knowledge and about grading increments
If you are interested in this role and have the skill sets to match please send us your CV!