Our client, a Mens Streetwear Brand, is looking for a dynamic Production Manager to join their growing team!
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for their next step in Production and is looking for growth!
Location-100% onsite in DTLA
What You Will Do:
· Work in tandem with the Cut&Sew Product Developer and production team to help manage all apparel and accessory production.
· Manage and monitor the production process from first sample to final delivery.
· Assist with submitting PO’s to vendors & factories.
· Build and maintain relationships with vendors and factories within the apparel industry.
· Negotiate cost, quality, and delivery lead-times with vendors.
· Follow up with vendors throughout the production stages to ensure deadlines are being maintained.
· Maintain production WIP reports from each vendor, as well as detailed product reports (cost, material, HS codes).
· Provide direction (and proper information) to vendors for drop shipped orders, barcodes, and packaging expectations.
· Manage shipping timelines and work alongside our shipping team to ensure all product arrives on-time.
· Keep track of all incoming samples from vendors and provide comments or approvals as needed.
· Ensure the internal design team is providing techpacks, and any updates or comments needed to the vendors in a timely manner.
Who You Are:
· Experience in production (domestic and international) within the apparel industry
· Experience with costing, manufacturing, and calendar management
· Previous experience in men's or streetwear apparel.
· Awareness of the competitive market
· Strong communication and email skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
· Organized, self-motivated, and a strong attention to detail
· 2+ years of experience is preferred