The Production Coordinator role is responsible for support of end-to-end production of small-scale content creation, delivery of daily and seasonal marketing objectives, and the support of producers and larger production teams. In addition to producing and project managing, their responsibilities include administrative duties such as vendor setup, contracts, reviews, and finance support. They will ensure that the creative team and their projects stay on target while assisting in, owning, and learning to manage the production process for content within digital platforms. You should care intensely about your work without conflating work ego with personal ego.
While you’ll be working closely with clients, our agency’s integrated teams collaborate equally and share accountability, in both failure and success.
Be one who is self-sufficient, embraces challenges, and can remain composed, assured, and effective under pressure. You are able to catch on quickly to the approach of strategic thinking and creative problem-solving in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. A detail-oriented, organized, positive team player who is responsible for working alongside teammates in the broader Creative Operations team in tracking and managing the logistics of creative deliverables across categories and channels.
Learn the ins-and-outs of Creative Operations and production while bringing project management support across projects. Support the Creative Operations team with project management of special projects. Support the Account Director and Studio Manager with administrative and operational support (i.e. meeting scheduling, follow ups, etc). Attend internal and client meetings. Own responsibility for taking, collecting and distributing notes and next steps during meetings. Attend Creative Reviews as the keeper of the minutes in order to distribute creative feedback through the Creative Operations Producers. Support the client’s team of designers and coordinate across multiple projects with multiple stakeholders. Provide support for Motion Production Planning. Monitor Airtable activations consistently and timely to provide the Creative Operations team with any necessary edits and updates to projects. Work with the Studio Managers to provide support on production projects where assistance is needed. Proactively manage priorities, raise risks, and offer productive/creative solutions. Liaison between your team members, clients, and external/agency partnerships; where assigned by project.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Advertising/Marketing, Communications, Design or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing for a large/enterprise corporate setting.
- Experience working with project management software tools, preferably Airtable, Asana, Basecamp, Miro, Sprinklr.
- Ability to assist and/or directly manage multiple projects of various scopes with differing and converging timelines.
- Excellent communication skills that provide clear direction and enable collaboration between teams.
- Ability to understand challenges and/or underlying concerns.
- Experience building relationships, confidently interacting with clients.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse, perpetually changing environment, while maintaining a calm and positive spirit.
- Willingness to manage and collaborate with remote workers and/or third-party creative agencies.
- Strong understanding of digital, commerce, and internet concepts, including latest online community trends, user experience best practices, and technology jargon.
- Is fluent in creative-speak.