Our client is a leading advertising agency specializing in brand strategy, integrated marketing, and digital business. Their innovative, highly strategic, and transformative approach drives one-of-a-kind results for some of the most well-known and successful brands.
As the Proofreader, you will be responsible for reviewing various creative materials, including e-newsletters and blogs. You will also be responsible for ensuring there are no spelling, grammatical, or typographical errors.
• Review all print and digital copy, edit copy to enhance quality and brand message, correct errors in grammar, spelling and punctuation
• Inquire when necessary to appropriate personnel regarding any unclear content and modify copy accordingly
• Establish and implement a structured and efficient proofreading procedure to confirm error-free and high quality copy
• Provide a final quality check to verify content accuracy, message and brand standards, style guidelines, spelling, and grammar
• Follow process and quality procedures and ensure highest level of accuracy and writing for all components
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven Proofreader experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite