Our premier agency client is looking to hire a QA Analyst on contract that is likely to go full time if a good fit after a few months. You will work to form a deeper understanding of best practices/processes and testing skills, and you will begin to lead projects and build test plans for all projects you are involved in. You’ll constantly seek to better understand the client and their business needs as they relate to overall quality expectations.
Working with our client, it’s not only about depth in technology, but ongoing incubation and experimentation as to how to apply technology. Every technologist at Huge helps bring ideas to reality.
What we’d like to see:
- At least 3 years of experience on, or partnership with, a development team executing and planning testing.
- Understands and uses chrome developer tools or Firebug or other inspect developer tools.
- Understanding of how to test mobile and web products, and knowledge of exploratory testing and other testing techniques.
- Familiarity with basic accessibility concepts and how browser add ons and tools can support QA tasks.
- A positive and pragmatic approach to problem solving, and a grasp of how to search for problems and articulate them in a clear and concise manner.
- A hunger and curiosity about new tools and processes -- and enjoyment sharing that knowledge with others.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.