Our client, a athleisure apparel brand, is hiring a Quality Assurance Data Entry Specialist to join their team in Montebello, CA.
In this role, you will assist the Product Integrity Director entering in PLM and SmartSheet the care and content information for all styles by season performing the tasks as per below:
• Prepares, compiles, and sorts documents for data entry.
• Verifies and logs receipt of data.
• Transcribes source data into the required electronic format.
• Transfers information from paper formats into computer files using keyboards, data recorders, or optical scanners.
• Performs high-volume data entry using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or other computer software.
• Verifies integrity of data by comparing it to source documents.
• Reviews data for errors, missing pages, or missing information and resolves any discrepancies.
• Maintains a filing system and protects confidential customer information.
• Performs regular backups to ensure data preservation.
• Responds to requests to retrieve data from the database or electronic filing system.
• Uses basic office equipment (photocopy machine, facsimile machine, etc.)
• Maintains a satisfactory level of quality and productivity per department standards.
• Completes additional assigned tasks as required.
Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Must have 1+ years of experience in the apparel industry, ideally in athletic apparel
Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects on an ongoing basis
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent organizational and time management skills with appropriate sense of urgency
Commitment and superior attention to detail
• Be a creative problem solver and use that learning to affect future change
Ability to work in a team environment, build trust and relationships with vendor & company staff
Strong analytical and leadership skills
Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing work environment
Strong interpersonal and listening skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, & Outlook
Proficiency with PLM and SmartSheets is a plus!
This role is on-site at their office in Montebello.
Duration: Freelance - 3 month assignment with the potential to extend
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!