We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to support our global platform client who is focusing on driver safety technologies. Within this role you will be testing new features and functionality for existing services and applications.
* Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and execute test cases to assess product quality.
* Lead the testing of large-scale systems, create test plans, test cases, and drive continuous improvements to the quality assurance processes
* Provide detailed bug reports and debug across multi tiered test and production environment
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience
* 3 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
* 2+ years experience in a test or development lead role as part of a product development organization which has delivered consumer oriented products
* Experience in manual testing
* Experience in testing back end services and mobile applications for functionality, UI/UX, network, accessibility, localization and usability
* Experience in automation testing
* Knowledge of QA methodology and tools
Hybrid/Remote Working - Working in office once a week with possible travel for testing.