Our client is an agency that works on finding the best office and event spaces.
Role Overview: Role focuses on both client relations and business pertaining to reception and front of house, including maintaining the general operation of the center and providing administrative support.
Receptionist and Client Services Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Building solid relationships with clients, vendors and building staff
- Center upkeep and upkeep of spaces
- New client logistics
- Basic data entry
- Billing Client Accounts, vendor invoice processing
- Answering and greeting guests
- Coordinating conference room reservations, coordinating and assisting with all internal and external events
- Accepting and sorting/distributing in-coming mail and packages
- Attending networking events and building relationships
- Coordinating catering and various client requests
- Facility inventory, move-in and move-out preparation
- Special projects and tenant relations on a daily basis
- Taking the lead on all aspects of the operation and providing support to all other departments.
Receptionist and Client Services Coordinator Qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, Publisher, etc.
- Ability to work with Yardi, Building Engines, Salesforce, etc.
- Knowledge of Technology: Apple TV, HDMI connections, Video Conferencing, etc.
- Superior customer service and people skills with the ability to multi-task is extremely important.
- Be precise and detailed oriented with Billing and Invoice processing.