Job descriptionRecruiting Product Owner - NYC, NY 10019
The Human Capital Management (HCM) Operations team is responsible for the HCM ecosystem across thousands of employees and 300+ businesses on a global scale.
Reporting into the Executive Director, Technical Lead, HCM, and partnering closely with the various HCM teams, the Recruiting Product Owner is responsible for ownership of the Recruiting module within Oracle.
The Recruiting Product Owner is defining the future state roadmap and coordinating with Oracle on features and functions.
• Functioning as the day-to-day operational owner of the module.
• Ability to scope/estimate system updates and manage projects, including use of project management tools and standard implementation methodology of requirements gathering, design, build, test and deploy.
• Coordinating with Recruiting business leads and stakeholders on the following:
o Managing standardization across divisions.
o Hosting internal Recruiting user group.
o Expanding usage of the module and roadmap.
• Reviewing Oracle product development updates regularly and advising HCM and Corporate HR leadership accordingly.
- Managing the offshore team to prioritize and resolve Recruiting module issues, which includes managing the ticket queue in ServiceNow.
- Analyzing issues to determine themes, identify root cause issues, and recommend solutions.
- Implementing process and training improvements to resolve common, issues and elevate the ability of the local human resources teams to respond to end-user questions.
- Logging and coordinating with Oracle for issue resolution of priority Oracle Service Requests.
- Working with the training specialist to develop and deploy trainings and material related to the module.
- Recruiting or HR experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- At least five years of experience in operations for Recruiting or HR. Proven experience partnering with senior leadership and cross-organizational stakeholders.
- Strong ability to work effectively in a fast-paced agile environment and manage multiple projects/activities simultaneously.