Retail Account Manager
Location: Hybrid (Office is in Manhattan)
About The Brand
Our client is a modern luxury brand that prioritizes scalp care and hair wellness. Founded in 2018 by one of the top hairstylists globally, the brand is built on deep industry experience as well as patented technology to create clean, simplified, and sustainable solutions to hair and scalp problems.
About The Role:
As the Retail Account Manager, you will develop and lead the future growth of the retail arm of the business. This role is one that allows you to take ownership and responsibility and ultimately leave your mark on a rapidly growing company. You will work to develop the roadmap, launch strategies, and overall growth initiatives. The role also requires strong drive and excellent cross-functional project and stakeholder management experience.
- Major focus on growing the retail arm of the business, from maximizing the potential of current accounts and pitching and winning new accounts. This individual will strategize, build and execute the US-based retail roadmap for B2B accounts
- Support, build, and execute a marketing activation plan for the relevant accounts
-Oversee strategy to bring brand messaging to life and increase consumer engagement/retention on all B2B retail platforms
- Prospect, pitch, and win new retail business opportunities
- Manage onboarding and execute successful launch strategies
- Manage, nurture and drive growth within current retail channels. Consistently collaborating ?????with the stakeholders, to ensure execution excellence, timely escalation of issues, and help esolve them.
- Oversee all retail operations; PO processing, fulfillment, packaging, etc.
- Monitor and report weekly on retail KPIs
- Continuously identify areas for improvement and present results and opportunities to marketing leadership to gain support and sponsorship to execute
Experience and Skills:
- Proven track record of establishing and growing retail partnerships for a beauty brand
- Experience with EDI setup is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of KPIs
- Experience of working within a defined budget
- Detail-oriented, organized, and dynamic
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator skills is a plus
- University degree in business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and /or Marketing
- 3 years of sales and /or marketing experience