A well-known fashion company is looking for sales assistance at their Valley Fair location! They’re ideally looking for candidates who have experience working in retail, hospitality or customer service.
- Responsible for maintaining customer service as per company standards, generating sales
- Cash register operations (POS),
- Loss prevention, and adherence to all company policies and store standards.
- Start: ASAP
- Hours: Varied
- Rate: To be discussed
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Handles all aspects of Sales and Customer Service:
• Generates and maximizing sales by convincing clients to purchase the company's products.
• Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge and merchandise care information.
• Stays updated on new items and customer service guidelines and store policies.
• Develops and maintains client books.
• Keeps records of sales.
• Follows customer service guidelines (i.e. proper greeting etiquette, returns, exchanges, transfers and loss prevention).
• Greets, serves and advises clients with outstanding customer service and a friendly smile.
• Gift wraps and bags items for customers.
• Assists with mailings, answers phone, and takes care of phone orders.
• Assists in floor moves, merchandising, and displays.
• Assists in processing and replenishing merchandise.
• Participates in receiving and monitoring floor stock.
• Stocks and re-stocks shelves, counters, and/or tables with merchandise.
• Tags merchandise as needed (not only during sales period).
• Keeps the sales floor clean and orderly and practice the highest standards of general house keeping.
• At least one plus years' high-end retail, boutique or sales related work experience.
• Understand inventory, customer's sales experience and merchandising.
• Perform all transactions proficiently, such as sales (cash, checks, credit or debit cards, gift cards and merchandise return cards, travelers checks), returns, exchanges, item and customer look ups, CRM, run reports and open and close registers.
• Proficient with the UPS System.
• Working knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Word.
Please send over an updated resume for immediate consideration.
We also offer referral bonuses, so if you have any friends or family who would be interested in the opportunity or possibly other opportunities we may have, please refer them over!