About the job
Our client, a private label apparel company, is seeking a Director of Sales to join their team! This role is specifically focused on growing WalMart Business. REMOTE ROLE for the right person.
The Director of Sales is responsible for the coordination, management, and leadership of all sales-related responsibilities with WalMart.
- Lead sales plans and national sales strategy development
- Drive revenue growth by meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Develop accurate sales forecasts and regular reports on sales performance, market trends, etc.
- Manage the sales budget
- Identify and pursue opportunities to expand strategic partnerships
- Build and maintain relationships with key retailers, distributors, and partners
- Lead negotiations with clients, partners, and suppliers
- Conduct thorough market research and analysis to identify emerging opportunities, market trends, and competitive threats
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 10+ years of Private Label apparel sales management experience (wholesale). SELL IN
- Must have experience with apparel business/private label and currently working with WalMart wholesale partners
- Proficiency in CRM software, sales analytics, Microsoft Office suite.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required